Huhu deleted my happiness experiment post. Sad. Oh well.
Rule your mind or it will rule you.— Gautama Buddha
Day 1 and 2 of 365.
January 6 and 7, 2014
Taken using my Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3
MY 2014 NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTIONS
Fortunately, I was able to check most of the items in my 2013 resolution list. It feels comforting to know that I am capable of the things that, I think, was ideal at the start of the year. This just means we get better every year. Let me share you my list of realistic and specific resolutions for the new year.
- Farewell to my insecurities and regrets - Bye, insecurities and regrets. I am not taking you with me to 2014. I’ll be more loving and embracing to myself and to what is presently happening to me now.
- 365 Photo Project - This is a big commitment. I did this project last 2012, but it was difficult for me to continue. This year, I just want to try it again just because I think I can. I want to see myself progress day by day. I will start my Day 1 on January 6.
- Sing more! - Make at least 12 song covers this year.
- My Entrepreneur Dream - To plan and execute a business this year
- Get Cultured! - Witness at least 8 arts and culture exhibits/performances this year. Paco always takes me to these things ‘cause he’s from PHSA Makiling (it’s in his blood hehe) and surprisingly, I enjoy them all. It gives me a new breath of life.
- Travel and Shoot - Go to three countries abroad, six other towns outside manila and shoot a video compilation! Let’s go!
- A Healthy Me for 2014! - I don’t have to be skinny or a girl with abs (well, I can root for this also haha). I just need to be healthy, with my diet and with my lifestyle.
- Save up - To save up to a specific amount this year (I’ll keep the amount to myself. Kahiya. It’s too ideal haha)
Good luck to each and every one of us for this 2014!
LATE PHOTO POST: Hong Kong Disney Trip