Eating here for late lunch! Still feels like we’re having breakfast. I love it. You’re going into my list, rm! ☕️🍳
One Friday of September
I had a shoot with my team mates last Friday, September 21, at LSG Studios in Panay Ave., Quezon City. Who would have thought that I would see my past instructor, Laya Gerlock. Apparently, he owns the shop, together with his fiancee and our professor in DLSU. I have always been a believer and admirer of his works. Check them out here.
Here are some behind-the-scene photos from last week’s shoot:
Laya helping us out in our mini shoot for the campaign.
Tosh, our creative head, tries to cry by not closing his eyes. Go, Tosh!
Laya working behind the camera, as the models practice their stint.
The awesome production assistants. Waddup.
The people who helped out during the shoot. I can feel the gold!
Paco Evangelista | September 20, 2013
I had a spontaneous shoot with him while we wait for my team mates from PRSP to arrive. Thank God we parked at a right slot. Perfect background for an unexpected shoot like this.
(Canon 5D MK II, 50mm f/1.8)
MY AFTER-GRADUATION LIST OF THINGS TO DO:
Numerous of people have been constantly asking me on what my plans are after graduation. To be honest, I still uncertain of what might happen, but as far as I know I want to do these ff. things before I actually start working:
- I really really really want to travel. May it be local destinations or abroad, I don’t really care. I just want to feel a different environment, interact with new sets of people and learn new things from different parts of the world.
- I want to bring back my creativity. College really sucked up my time and left nothing for this. Now that I am an official bum, I think this is the best time to rekindle that old flavor.
- I am planning on joining film competitions. I have some concepts in mind already, but I guess it has to undergo few more research before it goes out in the battlefield.
- I want to sell online. I have been planning this for years now! I might sell pre-loved items and collectibles. I hope you guys can support me on this one.
- I want to celebrate life. I want to go to different festivities and parties, and just forget the world for a moment.
- I want to get to know myself better. I want to re-evaluate things in my life.
So far, those are the things I have in store for me for the next few weeks. I am applying for some jobs online too and I hope I can do these things before I actually enter the real world.
It still seems surreal to me.
After three and a quarter years of education in De La Salle University, I still cannot believe that I am actually graduating from this prestigious university.
It was not a big deal for me back when I was studying there, but realizing it now, I couldn’t be more honored to have ended my Academe path with the green and white community.
I am extending my gratitude to all the people who were there for me in that chapter of my life, especially to my mother who believed in me ever since.
We will be marching on this coming October 12. Another set of "Lasallian Achievers for God and Country" will be welcomed to the real world. I am just so excited to be part of the octoberian 2013 graduates!